I loved broccoli when I was a kid. Broccoli was more expensive compare to other veggies. Maybe that’s the reason I like it, I liked anything that is expensive. LOL. I seldom order broccoli at a Chinese restaurant. They usually under cook it, and make it too hard. The cafeteria at work would over cook it, which is also yucky. Ya, I know, I told you I’m picky. Alright, here is an easy recipe to cook Broccoli chinese style.
- Broccoli crowns, 2
- Garlic, 2 clove
- Chinese cooking wine, 1 tsp
- Oyster sauce, 1 tsp
- Water, 3 Tbsp
- Salt, a pinch
- Finely chop garlic. Put it aside.
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets. Put it aside.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil or you can use spray oil. Add a pinch of salt. Use high heat.
- Add chopped garlic to the pan. Stir fry it for 10 seconds.
- Add broccoli to the pan. Stir fry it for a minute.
- Add cooking wine to to the pan. Stir fry it for another minute.
- Add 3 tablespoon of water. Stir fy it occasionally. Cook for a few minutes until the water dries up.
- Add a teaspoon of oyster sauce. Mix it well. Cook it for 1 minute. DONE.